Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bienvenue!

Living in a house with three boys? What a mess. I now understand what parents complain about. You have the moody one, the one that burrows his head into everyone else, and the guy who uses a fork to prod the guy burrowing his head into him. This house has been a living hell. The sinks are always full of dishes, there is unmentionables on the toilet seats every morning, and people growing beards that become longer and longer each day. Please just answer me this, why?

How do I live you ask? Being the fatherly figure in the house is almost a full-time job; I advise the kiddies on what to do with their lives and what classes to take (seeing that I don't have a paying job nearly a year after I graduated, I feel that I am well qualified to tell them what not to do). [Side-note: For those reading this and knowing full-well that I don't have a paying job...Please e-mail me and let me know about great job openings or if you could offer me a position, I am all ears.] I pick these guys up whenever they call. I buy alcohol for the rest of us. You know, the normal things.

Oh, I haven't yet introduced myself! Why didn't someone remind me! How rude. My name is Christopher and I live with the other two so-called "bloggers" on this site. I am trying to find my niche in this world, and I won't settle for a niche that is un-rad...I at least want to work at a place where I can wow people with where I work even though I hold a lowly position. I want to be able to say "Hey man, yeah I'm at the CIA office. What do I do there? Umm...I deliver the mail to them, I actually don't work there." Just to let you know, I have a B.A. in political science and that doesn't really set you up anywhere. So to all you kids who are like..."Econ sounds cool but the math sounds too tedious, I'm gonna do poli sci," don't do it! Don't get stuck in a house with 3 kids younger than you with their futures ahead of them. Also, I'm only here because Daniel is trying to make me feel bad about not posting.

Even though everything aforementioned makes it seems like I have hated my time here, I can't help but say I love this place and would rather be a resident ghost than to live outside of it.

Topic of the week 1(c): Where the heck are our followers? Does no one read this crap? (Hell, I'm not even a "follower.")

4 comments:

  1. I love you. Not in heterosexual way. Don't leave... ever =). Also, I am hungry; what should I eat right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat some cereal...But I see you're already doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it all. Dan, you were trying to hard in your little bit. Justin, lovely. And Chris, please keep raggin' on Dan. He needs someone to take shots at his fat ego.

    Keep writing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And fuck my life. The fire alarm just went off.

    ReplyDelete